If you’ve been following our website or our Facebook page, then you know we think marriage is awesome. However, we also think it’s an incredibly tough undertaking and requires a ton of work. And sometimes it’s tough to keep focused on the great things about marriage. So, we put together some of our favorite things that will keep you and your spouse smiling.
- First of all, the butt grab is the international sign for husbands to say, “I love you, hot stuff!”
2. Number two reminds us that men do tend to have the worst memory EVER!
3. Screw retiring to some old-folks home in Florida. I want to jump off a dock into a freezing cold lake with my baby when we’re 80!
4. Damn right it is!
5. This is a really important one. Once the kids and work get into the mix, it can be tough to remember exactly why you fell in love. But if you keep working on that spark, you’ll never forget!
6. It’s tough for both of you to be the rock 100% of the time. Don’t be afraid to lean on your significant other when you’re feeling weak.
7. Big eyes, watery mouth, and a huge grin on your face. That should be your default mode every time you see them!
8. Have some perspective on things. It’s not uncommon to feel this way A LOT with your significant other.
9. Fights and annoyance aren’t exclusive to your marriage. But how you react to them is exclusive to you. Always frame it correctly and always know that you’d never want to be annoyed and fighting with anyone but your love.
10. And finally. Even when you don’t feel like it, you show the love your spouse deserves. Because anger and annoyance is temporary. But your love is forever!